[VAC] Re: A newbie with a 1962 Tradewind

AL:
We purchased our Airstream from a private party in North Central
Pennsylvania and the Safari had been largely renovated in 1996 by
Parrinello RV Center in Dansville NY...Most of the work was interior work,
but airconditioner and satellite receiver were added at that time.. I have
never been to Dansville myself and can't be sure that Parrinello is still
in business, but I can say I am satisfied with the work they did and would
recommend them...

Have fun...

Jim