[VAC] Re: Need esthetic feedback, HELP. Pass onto wife if this is not your arena.

We have to take some storage out so we can have a bed.  I am not just
taking it out for the sake of only  more space. The space is intended
for sleeping. The bed that came with this unit is not wide enough. It
pulls out to create a bed only slightly larger than a twin. AND is
designed poorly. When collapsed into a couch
the back rests 6 inches from the wall comes out way too far.

We will actually gain some space when we build a dinette in the front
(under the seats) The previous owner installed a solid oak booth
purchased at a furniture store and bolted it to the floor. It was heavy,
uncomfortable, no storage and did not look good. It left the batteries
exposed as well.  By rearranging the bed set
up we will lose 30 inches of storage, which is considerable but gain
quite a bit in the front when we build a dinette.  We are considering
having the dinette colapse into a bed.  The problem is again, size. We
are used to a queen bed and will do fine with a double size. A good
nights sleep is important and the bed/dinette
still makes a small sleeping space.  We are not big people but I want to
be comfortable. 3 months is a long time.  Any feed back on this will be
appreciated.

I don't like spray painting. It is messy difficult to use. I prefer to
use rags and sponges. Thanks for the heads up on the white being too
bright. I may change my mind too.  At this point we are open to all
options and are taking the advice here very seriously.