[VAC] Re: Airstream Park listings

Is there a listing online of the Airstream parks? not that I have ever
found tho some of them do have e-mail address. As far as I know there
are no A/S parks in either Co or WY    for a copy of the book .....send
$10 to Tedra Smith    1020 New Windsor Loop  Sun City Center   FL
33573         I understand this is the last writing of the a/s park list
since so  many now take any brand on an overnite basis in order to stay
in business. Pearl in So Cal