[VAC] Re: FRAME AND FLOOR 56 BUBBLE

First, i zipped off the belly-pan, just below floor-level, while the whole
trailer, frame, floor, and shell were up on cinderblocks. I cut the floor
away in sections until i could detach the 'truck' (wheels, axle, suspension
and main frame rails) at which point i simply LOWERED the truck to the
ground, leaving the trailer 'high and dry'. I then went around the edges
cleaning away the remaining bits of floor/subfloor where they were still
attached to the shell. You may want to use a couple of 2x4 'spreaders' to
keep the bottom sides from moving in toward the centerline. I left a section
of flooring up front to help keep the shell in shape, as well.

Tuna