[VAC] Re: FRAME AND FLOOR 56 BUBBLE

Thanks for the drawing tuna.  I have the floor out and I am guessing the
best way is to string a board through the back window and in to the front
and lift it off.  The pic shows a u channel in the wall.  I can see the
bolts under the wall.   if I remove the bolts and the belly wrap Im
assuming the shell will lift off easily.  how are you planning on
rattaching the floor to the wall?  do I need to remove any of the
innerwalls to reattach shell?  thanks again tuna and all VAC members

Todd
56 bubble