[VAC] Re: 1962 Bambi Owners Manual

Hi Kit:

  The Vintage Airstream Club makes available to VAC members
photocopies of pre-1964 owners manuals that are not offered
by Secretarial Services, which offers 1964 and later owners
manuals.  One of the very few pre-1964 trailers for which
Airstream did publish an Owners Manual is the 1962 Bambi.
The VAC sells a legible b&w photocopy of this 1962 Bambi
owners manual and a 4 page b&w photocopy of the 1962 Bambi
sales folder for $12.00 postpaid.

   If you are a VAC member, mail a check for $12.00 payable
to Fred Coldwell to me at:

Fred Coldwell
VAC Archive Historian
2031 Krameria Street
Denver, CO.  80207-3928

and I will send the manual to you.  If you are not yet a VAC
member, the cost to join is only $10.00 per year and well
worth it.  A short application and instructions on how to
join the VAC are posted on our web site:

www.airstream.net

Best regards,

Fred Coldwell
VAC Archive Historian