[VAC] Re: little snag with the K-H brake controller...

My suggestion would be to drill/ream the inside portion as close to the
threads as you can without actually getting into the threads themselves...
use a small punch and collapse the inner portion into itself causing the
threads to separate... once the threads separate the rest is pretty easy
and you might have to clean up the thread with the proper tap...You might
try an ease-out but if it didn't give up before the part actually broke, I
think the ease-out might just ream out the inside...I have had some success
collapsing the inner portion with a small punch and if you grind the tip of
the punch to a slight bevel, you can probably get the job done fairly
easily... easy with the hammer...

good luck....

Jim