[VAC] Re: " A Home Away From Home"

Hello out there,
 I am in the process of renovating my 24' 1968 Airstream Land Yacht.  I hope
to be road ready by mid-fall.  I am looking for a warm climate place to
locate my trailer so that I can escape the cold New England winter...ideally
speaking, I am seeking a warm weather place with a balance of privacy and
contact with like-minded people... a warm place within or nearby a small,
village-like community in which I might bicycle to work at such things as a
yoga/fitness instructor, creative arts therapist, educator, artist's model,
household or organizational manager, actor, sign-dance instructor, costume
designer, second hand store entrepreneur/manager, housekeeper, etc. I have
limited funds with which to move and operate so no fancy, exclusive, yuppie
or high-tone areas will work for me.  Just plain and simple, peaceful and
quiet and private as possible...anybody know of any such place off the top
of their heads?  I look forward to hearing from you...
Bev