[VAC] Re: " A Home Away From Home"

Hi Bev,
They call the place you are looking for central Florida.......
Unfortunately, we are pretty well overrun with the folks we call Snowbirds
and it has gotten quite expensive. We have rented a lot in the Leesburg
area, on Lake Harris for $300.00 a month. It is really nice and close to
Tavares and Mt. Dora, which are artist colonies. We were on a waiting list
for two years before one opened up. Lucky for us, it is right on the lake
with our own boat dock and parking. We have searched for just such a site
for the last three years, but due to the nice weather and location, it has
gotten to the point that someone has to die and leave you their spot in
their will..........

Stan and Donna Mayhew
Lakeland Fl
72 31' International Sovereign