[VAC] Re: furnace/ Catalytics

Terrific, Patrick! SOunds like just what I need. Much appreciate you
answering all my questions. I would love to get further info about the mfr,
whenever you can get it. No rush--this is a summer project for me for next
fall. Meanwhile, I'm wondering whether this type could be mounted, flex tube
and all, on a swinging mount hinged to the outside of the cabinet where the
stove is on my rig, just aft and inside of the front door, so it could be
swung 90 degrees to point anywhere from straight forward at the couch to
straight aft at the rear of the trailer, as some listee mentioned he'd
mounted his earlier.

One more question--do you use this instead of, or in addition to the
suburban? I'm hoping with one forward and a smaller one aft (perhaps mounted
on the door to the cabinet beneath the vanity in the bath), I could do
without the suburban and gain some quiet, more even temperatures, radiant
heat, and some storage space. I'm not boondocking, so shore power is fine.

Thanks again, Patrick!

Dan Weeks
75 Argosy 26