[VAC] Re: furnace/ Catalytics

Here's what I found out with a web search.  Wound up on Phred's page:

The CAT brand catalytic heater was sold by many RV and alternative energy
dealers because it was "listed" and had power venting and other safety
features.
Unfortunately, it also used electricity and had a circuit board (and you
know what happens to circuit boards). CAT (Actually Thermal Electric
Systems, Inc.,)went bankrupt. Those who have a "CAT" brand heater and need
fixing or parts should contact:

Arnie Lind, A & L Enterprises
PO Box 1788, Medical Lake, WA 99022-1788 (509) 299-6090
email: arnie@omnicast.net.
His website with good info is at: http://www.omnicast.net/arnie

I just came from his site...and I'm thinking seriously about putting a
couple in my 31'.

Hope this helps.

Lefty Frizzell
http://home.earthlink.net/~leftyfrizzell