[VAC] ometic gas fridge start up

Cindy, if you can light the pilot manually while holding the button in position, I strongly
encourage you to memorize that procedure. It's not a question of "if" you'll need to light it that
way, the question is "when" you'll need to light it that way.

In my opinion, the greater the number of ways I can accomplish any one particular task associated
with my Airstream, the more satisfying my RVing experience will be. I'm constantly trying to learn
redundancy. Each of us has our own little quirks. <grin>

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net