[VAC] Black water tanks

Fellow Black Water Tank Pioneers,

        Has anyone replumbed their black water tank to exit near the axles?
We have found that many campgrounds are plumbed to accomodate the newer
systems and our rear exit system requires parking either to accomodate the
drains or to carry enough slinky hose and a section of rain gutter to act as
a support for the slinky hose to get to the drain! I am working on the black
water tank and have considered hanging it just behind the axles under the
belly skin.  This would compromise the ground clearance of the
trailer..however the newer trailers I have looked at, have the tank just
behind the tandoms.  I am curious if anyone else has delt with this problem?
Many thanks for your other discussions. GShippen