[VAC] Re: Advertising a Non-Vintage Trailer For Sale

Harvey - I've forgotten - do you have another airstream you're keeping?
looking for another one? looking for a vintage trailer?

Personally, I like the idea of offering it around the list(s) first... but
if you're interested in realizing top-dollar, it's hard to beat e-bay -
people will nearly always pay more for something at auction. If you're not
familiar with e-bay selling, you can 'practice' by selling some small items
first, just anything around the garage you don't 'need'... and 'get a feel'
for the auctions. Then, when you're ready, put up the Excella with a high
'reserve' price, and see what happens - and here's the best part - if no one
meets the reserve price, you've got a list of people who bid on it, and you
can do a deal with those people...there's nothing unethical about that -
it's built into the ebay system, in fact...

Tuna