[VAC] Durango

i have a '99 Durango with the 'magnum' v8 - 5.9L, tow-package, etc... once i
put the load-levelers and sway control on it, it towed my 24' Parr twin axle
flatbed from LA to Reno (with the Trailwind on the trailer) like a dream...
the Parr has trailer brakes, but they're set up as breakaway brakes, not
controlled (yet)...
Still, if i were doing it again, i'd do a comparison with the pickup version
'Ram'... the extra wheelbase would make a difference... I'm very satisfied
with it... and i do get about 16 mpg with it... w/o trailer...

Tuna