[VAC] Re: Advertising a Non-Vintage Trailer For Sale

Tuna,

Yeah, I have an '84 31' Excella and a '66 Safari 22'.  I've had the '93 for
seven years and love it but recently a friend retired and was changing his
lifestyle and offered the '84, which is a very nice older trailer at an
excellent price.  I decided to buy it and sell the 34'.  It is a beautiful
trailer, very plush and comfortable, but I take a lot of trips by myself
(wife is still working) and tend to travel longer distances and stay shorter
periods so the '34 is larger than I need.

Jim Greene also suggested e-bay.  What is e-bay's fee or commission
structure?  I have heard several people say it is a great outlet for selling
various things but have had the impression that e-bay charges a significant
percentage of selling price?

Thanks for your response.

Harvey