[VAC] Re: Shower Valve in '70 31 ft. Sovereign

Curtis,

I have a 1972 31t. Sovereign and I've wondered the same. Fortunately my valve
and plumbing back there are in good shape. However I feel that this is a bad
design feature on these units, ............... the lack of access to this area.
In thinking about this in the past I see no way to do the repair that you need
short of carefully dismanteling the top of the cabinets. This could be
interesting as the plastic has aged and could be brittle.

Any actual input from someone who has actually done this job would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Pat