[VAC] Re: Bambi is a heavyweight

That is the dry weight.    .....................  Loaded you need to figure the
added weight of water, propane, battery & a spare tire and especially if it's
mounted up front. Then throw in food & personal gear and you've added a pretty
good amount of weight.

I've towed my Bambi successfully in the past with two different Volvos. They
were straining though. With these cars I needed to use a weight dist. hitch.
With the Suburban this is not necessary.

I do agree in that the Bambi isn't the light weight that the old ads seem to
project. I would never attempt to tow one with a Chev Nova or a Ford Falcon.

Pat