[VAC] Re: Need Info on Restoring Interiors

I would say that an original interior in good condition enhances the value
of the trailer and can increase the price.  It did in our case.  However,
part of the reason I wanted an original is so that I could restore it (not
exactly, but in a style that is similar to period).  We will do some small
modifications (or rather additions), but having all original working
appliances, windows, cabinets etc. was definitely a bonus for us.
Jodi
1965 Caravel
Laramie, WY