[VAC] Re: Replacement of the AC Unit

Local CW? I live in WI, I'm going to Rogers, MN to get the work completed.
Now the question of BTUs is the issue. I was told for the 30 feet I have to
cool I need 15,000 BTU. That is about $250 more than the average 13,500 BTU
unit. So now the question is do I need to spend the extra 250 for the
additional 1,500 BTU to stay un-sweaty when I sleep? AND more important does
the shroud come in gray?

Ed
WBCCI 4425
1968 30'  Sovereign (not looking to hang meat just to stay cool)