[VAC] Re: Need Info on Restoring Interiors

Jodi, I intend to maintain the black walnut interior, however the plastic
shower curtain and plastic curtain between bedroom and kitchen haven't held
up, so I pan to replace them with wood, stainless steel and other more
durable materials.  At present I have the bath tub/shower out for
re-fiberglassng do to delamination, and plan to redo the shower curtain rod,
etc.  We too may not have a VA by August!  Gerald Shippen