[VAC] Re: Dump Valve Question

Mr. Huffman --

We second Joy's recommendation that you obtain a copy of the service manual.
That was one of the first things we did after having bought our '74 Trade
Wind.  It has been an invaluable resource for us.  Highly recommended!

We're aware of the two clips on the "T" handle that are designed to prevent
the dump valve from opening inadvertently.  However, for whatever reason
we've never been able to get them over the ends of the "T" handle.  Any
suggestions, folks?

Harley C. Muse/John D. Gilliland
WBCCI #7566, Washington DC Unit
'74 Trade Wind/'99 Dodge Durango