[VAC] Re: I finally got an Airstream!

This A/S has all the paperwork (whew).  Oddly enough, the owner lost the
title and had to get a duplicate.  He bought it new.  It's in very good
shape, as far as I can tell.

I live not too far from Natural Bridge, VA.  I noticed there's a rally at
the campground in May.  Is anyone going?  I'd love to go up there and show
off this old girl (uh, the trailer, guys, not me ;).  Unfortunately, I've
got another function to deal with that weekend, so I can't go up and stay
the whole time, but I could take the trailer up and go back and forth.

Mary
'72 Overlander (ah, finally I have a signature)