[VAC] Re: I finally got an Airstream!

Hi Mary,

Believe it or not, I think I saw an adapter at a RV shop in Manassas.  It's
the only shop on 28 more or less north of Manassas.

Didn't the old cable come with the trailer?  If so, it's a rather simple
matter to change the wires in one of the male plugs to mate the
configuration.  I may be able to make a copy of what I have and post it to
you?

Hope you got the owner's manual as it identifies the wiring.  Also, I
noticed that some A/S have the wiring on the weather cover.

Congratulations on your find.

                                              '69 Safari, Joy