[VAC] Re: I finally got an Airstream!

Hey Guys,

Don't you just love it? She says "not me" and then signs off with a wink and a smile.
>I'd love to go up there and show off this old girl (uh, the trailer, guys, not me ;).<

Seriously though,

Mary - why don't you wait until you have a clear weekend when you can stay with the trailer? I'm
sure it would be a lot more fun, if BOTH you and your trailer were there all weekend.

We've done what you are proposing. Yes - I know everyone is different. But - for us, we never felt
like we were part of the group and our enthusiasm for having the trailer there while we weren't -
wasn't shared by others.

Second suggestion. Taking the trailer on its maiden voyage to a campground where you don't expect to
find anyone you know and where you can "hone your skills" for setting everything up without anyone
paying any attention to you - may have a few benefits.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net