[VAC] Re: Propane lamps

         It's clearly not a good idea to use bottles inside the trailer,
but I've never had the first quibble from suppliers *anywhere* when I bring
my bottles in to be filled inside my Suburban.  What're you supposed to do,
buy a pickup just to refill the bottles?
         Incidentally, when you're at ToG and need to refill your bottles,
ask the host.  They have a gizmo that fits on your hitch receiver and holds
two propane bottles securely (on the outside, so Jim's picky suppliers
won't get their underwear in a knot). ;-)

- Dick
(5368)