[VAC] Re: Propane lamps

I went out and looked in my '68 Caravel. I didn't find any hint of gas
line visible along the street side from the closet forward to the front
dinette from the floor of the service area to the ceiling. The only
copper in the service area on the street side was water pipe. I didn't
crawl in and look behind the wheel well.

Since the main run of the gas line is outside the belly skin, I suppose
one could remove a couple supports from the main line, cut it and add in
a T to add a branch line. Might what that done by an experienced propane
gas technician. I didn't crawl under to trace the lamp gas line, it was
drizzling out and the grass is wet.

Gerald J.