[VAC] Re: Insured Value

Jim,
We got our 76 31' land yacht insured as part of our vehicle with
Nationwide insurance and it includes $10,000 for contents (theft
fire,etc) and we stated the value of the trailer at $6000. We have full
collision and comprehensive and replacement and the deductible is $100
and the yearly premium is about $90!
However, I'm pretty sure we dont have towing and labor and might not
have some other things tht camping world offers that is special.

Just some comparison info to think about!
Let us know...

-Rusty Coonfield
Fayetteville,AR
76 land yacht
set up in sunny california near Sequoia national park!