[VAC] Re: Oven Pilot Light

RJ ic correct when he says it is a rube goldburg setup my Majic Chef is the
same way also the flesh tubes to the burners shake off on atrip so they are
shut off also.
Therein lies the reason I am converting mu trailer to all the electric. I am
tired Ff always smelling Gas in the trailer The fridge goes out when travling
eavery thing melts(the last straw was when the replacement installed by the
previous owner dier and stunk up the trailer with ammonia fumes)  The hot
water pilot blows out in a strong wing always when it is raining out .Paid
$300 to have new controls installed on it. The furnace was shot.Throught out
the catlitic heater I for one do not want an unvented gas heater en a smoll
place I enjoy being alive in the morning.
Gas connections shake loose at least my stove connection did.
The roof mount Ac unit is tempermental and works on off and on.

My solution is this acompac elect fridge is aprox$250 A compact freezer(to
installwhere the stove is)Aprox$225 we do most of our cooking in a microwave
or elect skillet.A 7500 btu room Ac with heat strip Aprox$300 Under the sink
elect hot water htr aprox$150.Ac can be installed where the old furnace was
requires a little engineering.A replacement refigator is between$800 and$100.
Ges bottles need resertified ans new valves need new controlls.
Most of the time we stop where there is anelectral hook up. and fot the times
we are away from a power source Iwill mount a 4500--6000wat generator on the
toung and run the exaust to the rear of the trailer sound proofinf the genset
is no big deal.And installing alarger fule tankis no provlem. Running it part
time while travling will feep water hot keep the fridge cold  and if we have
to park in a wWal Mart lot or road side rest we will have all the comforte
this 74 year old grouch is used to

Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind(The Silver Abaltross)
1992 Dodge Cummings Diesel