[VAC] Re: Oven Pilot Light

There is a small valve under the stove top on the LH side for the
constant pilot.  Light the pilot once all the air bleeds out and set the
temperature with the big knob.  It looks like Rube Goldberg at work as
it goes thought the process (rather fun to watch).  We use our oven once
or twice a trip - works rather well.  We shut the pilot valve off when
not in use.  If tat doesn't work, there some pilot light set screws in
the back.  Let me know if I need to dig out the manual.

RJ
'65 Caravel