[VAC] Re: Insured Value

You might try calling a couple of dealers who sell used units and see what
they say.  When we insured our trailer they told us that's one way they
determine value when paying off a claim.  The other thing you can do with
some types of insurance is to declare a value (we based ours on what we
paid for it and what we reasonably think we could get for it once it's
restored), then they give you insurance rates based on that value.  Our
homeowner's insurance would cover the replacement of all it's contents.
Jodi