[VAC] Re: Insured Value

Hi, Sarah .....

I was hoping the list could give me an idea of replacement value after repairing or replacing the appliances, fixing the holding tank problem and giving it a polish job. Everything working and mostly original.

Camping World includes $2000 insurance on personal effects and unlimited towing and labor reimbursement  with a $500 deductible on collision and a $250 deductible on comprehensive. They quoted me $248 annual premium on my optimistic guess declared value of $8000 just to get an idea.  They are mailing more information which may answer the questions about content coverage. Somebody else on the list may have the answers already.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind