[VAC] Re: Hydro-Flame Heater

Christian,
 I'd bet on it being a standard thermocouple; replacements are available
at a well-stocked hardware store. Our local True Value H/W has them in
several lengths up to 36", IIRC. Cost is low enough (around $5.00 or so)
that you can simply replace it to "see if it helps" and not be out a
lot.

Before replacing it, make sure that the connection at the solenoid valve
is secure. It shouldn't be reefed on excessively, but needs to be tight.
I'd loosen the little nut a quarter or half turn, then snug it down.

                                       <<Jim>>