[VAC] Bill Scott

I have also been touched with Bill....  If I remember he is one of the
orginal members of the VAC.  Over the years I have learned a lot from him.
Perhaps someone knows better than I.

Don't know if anything is planned, seems to me a Bill Scott page on the VAC
website or a Bill Scott annual memorial carivan would be good...  Something
to remember those who started all this Vintage Airstream crazyness..

And... what a way to go.. be on a trip, slip back into the trailer and give
yourself to god.  Thats really cool.

Ken Johansen
1959 Traveler