[VAC] Everflo Heater

For some time I have been threatening to pull out my "Suburban" heater to
make space under my galley.

Well yesterday I did the dirty deed.  First revalation . . . it is an
Everflo heater and not in such pretty shape.  So I have two questions:

Does anybody want this old heater?  If so contact me off list.

There is one hole in the floor (approximately 18" X 3" that needs to be
filled.  The tile, of course, ended just under the old galley wall leaving
approximately 2'x3' of rough wood surface.

The hatch has no insulation and I will have to fashion a patch to cover two
small heater holes.

I am search for decorating ideas that would make this cavity usable and
clean looking with huge expense of difficult finish carpentry :) ???

Ultimately the cavity will house batteries for my solar system.  That's
another topic but it could have a bearing on how to decorate the cavity.

Thanks,
Bob