[VAC] Bill Scott

It is very sad to learn of Bill Scott's passing. Not only was he a great
VAC'er, .................... he was a great person. Over the years that
I've known him he's always been very friendly & helpful to others with
his knowledge of vintage Airstreams.

One of the times that stands out in my thoughts is when we were on the
Wagon Wheels caravan up in the Idaho mountains several years back. We
were sitting at his camp right next to his beloved Bambi discussing life
in general. I was going through some hard times myself and he took the
time to share with me some of his thoughts & personal experiences.

He had a truly big and generous heart. He loved life & other folks which
was reflected in his warmness & generosity towards others.

He went out doing what he loved to do, for this I'm glad. He will be
missed greatly.

Bill, ............................. May God be with you.

Sincerely,
Pat Ewing