[VAC] Re: In Memoriam

Last year I was toying with the idea of going to the Bismarck rally, and Bill sent me several
message urging me to go just to join in the festivities, even if my trailer wasn't perfect,
it would not matter to others and I would still be welcome.  I thought, oh well, there'll
always be another one.  Well, there will, but I won't get another chance to meet Bill Scott.
I always had an image of him as a hale and hearty gentleman with twinkling eyes who always
took the time to help others.  I know at least part of that image was true:  I was always
thrilled when Bill posted a response to one of my questions.  But, we should all always
remember, there's no time like the present, to be present in our own lives and to extend a
hand to a stranger.  I'm sure it would be a fine legacy for Bill to leave behind a group of
people who always behaved the way he would, in his memory.

--Sarah