[VAC] Re: Fw: Trailer Tilt Around the Longitudinal Axis

Thanx,
        My cousin just retired as a Captain for LA County fire department.  He had a lot of experience backing up trailers in forest fire zones which are usually very tough positions.

When he saw my Safari he recommended flags or other bright objects to be attached to the front right and left corner of the coach.  The reason is that the closer you can keep the straight line when backing the easier it is to get the quick feedback when you wish to make subtle turns.  If you go too far turning it is much more difficult to get back on the right trajectory.
Bob