[VAC] Re: In Memoriam

Although I had never met Bill Scott in person, I have felt his presence everywhere
where my Airstream "lifestyle" was involved!

I'm am sure I'm not the only one either! The one Rally I did attend...well,
he was on the minds of many. He had a strong influence over all Airstreamers..espescially
vintage!

Like many before me, and probably many after...I turned to this list for information
just under two years ago.  I wanted to buy an Airstream...at least I thought
I did.

It was Bill Scott that was first to respond to my newbie questions.  He answered
with deft authority, and as I learned after, he WAS an authority. He assured
me, yes...I DID want an Airstream!

I am sad I will never get a chance to shake hands with Bill, but I will remember
him.

His knowledge benefitted many.m.

I will say a prayer for Bill Scott.

Nick Novia  Ct