[VAC] tow with fresh tank full-user guide???

does anyone know if there is a guide to use of airstream online. i have a
service manual for mine but not a user guide.

i read somewhere that one might want to tow with the fresh tank full for
balance reasons. is there an official reccomendation about this? If I can't
find some written material on towing and usage reccomendations can anyone
enlighten me to any important issues to be aware of before me and my trailer
make a 2000 mile trip?

thanks everyone!

--
Rusty Coonfield