[VAC] Help with towingcar!

Title: Help with towingcar!
Since a year now I am the happy owner of an Airstream Safari  from 1966. The problem is that I am living in the Netherlands and that the Airstream is near El Paso, Texas. This summer  -in August-  I want to change this rediculous situation. For my wife, my two daughters and myself it is the once in a lifetime opportunity to travel through the United States with our Airstream trailer! So we want to tour from Texas to New York. From here the Airstream has to be shipped to Europe.

Our question is if there is somewhere an Airstream fanatic that could give us some help. With good advice but especially with finding a towingcar for that period. Like if there is a towingcar that has to be transported from Texas to New York at about the same time.

Of course at the time me and my family will be in the United States, our apartment in an old watertower on the river Meuse could be used in exchange.

greeting from Holland,
Victor Mani
mani@luna.nl