[VAC] Re: Replumb 70' Airstream

I am in the process of restoring my '70 Overlander and
have just finished gutting the interior.

It is really difficult to remove the bathroom without
working your way from the front to the back, but you
should be able to get to the shower and tub fixtures by
removing the fiberglass sink top.  This requires
drilling out all of the rivets along the back wall and
along the front of the sink (hidden behind the trim
strip).  My sink's copper pipes were sweated on without
disconnects, so I had to unsweat them.  The drain will
disconnect via the elbow; accessed from the back
(outside panel).  Once that is done, the top of the sink
counter should lift off and you will have access to the
shower/tub piping. As for the tub drain, I haven't
gotten that far, but it looks like it had a floor drain
that goes directly into the black water tank.

The sink counter is reinforced with a piece of plywood,
and I found that mine has water damage and needs to be
replaced, too.