[VAC] Re: Plastic tank repair

Steve,

Is this product called "Plastic Fix Epoxy"?  States on the label that it is
suitable for ABS, PVC, and CPVC.  I haven't tried it yet as I thought I'd
use it for some of my cracked bathroom panels when I reinstall them.

Unfortunately, my Safari holding tank has sagged as  you describe; however,
I didn't notice any stress cracks.  Some of the sag was  undoubtedly caused
by water standing on top of the tank while it was living in Florida.  Heat
might have helped a bit also.  Hope I don't have to try the epoxy on the
tank "ever"!

                                                   Joy, '69 Safari