[VAC] Re: Plastic tank repair

Hi All,

Speaking of plastic tanks, I found the following in a local farm store
advertisement.  When I consider that a replacement for the 15 or so gallon
tank in my Safari at near $500 if it's available, look at the size holding
tank I could buy - $469.99 for a 1500 gallon polyethylene tank.  A 210
gallon for $199.99.  The blue  25 gallon four wheeler tank at Campers Choice
runs $194.50.

Go figure!

                                                    '69 Safari, Joy

Farm Supply holding tanks