[VAC] BABY MOON Hubcaps and Wide Whitewall Tires

Tom,

Coker Tire has been a major supplier to the car hobby industry for many
years.  They offer old style "wide whitewall" tires in original sizes and
tread patterns from the '50s and '60.  More recently they began offering a
"wide whitewall" on a radial.  Coker advertises in car magazines and I think
they have a web site but I have never accessed it.  I don't know that they
offer sizes to fit A/Ss but would bet they do.

The original baby moon caps used on A/Ss were slightly unique in that they
included a groove around the diameter just inside the outer edge which made
them different than the baby moon caps we used on cars in the '50s and '60s.
I was able to buy a pair last year from a guy who advertised on the VACList
classified.

His name is Tony Wall and he used an e-mail address of mrairstream@yahoo.com
He lived in or near Toledo, OH.

Harvey Barlow