[VAC] Re: Plastic tank repair

With my very limited experience at replacing and working on a black water
tank, I wouldn't install anything that wasn't 100 percent tried and proven.
It's just too much work to undo everything and put it back.  One might
consider the price of a new tank to be cheap as compared to repeating the
replacement.

I'm not an engineer, but the stress that caused the breaks in the first
place isn't changed by gluing.  Nor does gluing consider the loss of
plastisizers from the plastic that might make it prone to more cracking
sooner than later.  :)

                                               '69 Safari, Joy