[VAC] Control Panel Ammeter

Howdy, from the '73 ambassador.

Today I took a look behind the control panel. Aside from needing a bunch
of lamps, it looks OK.

Is there any point in reattaching the ammeter ? There is nowhere that I
can see yet to reattach it after replacing the Univolt with The Great
Wizard. If the meter is of any use, I will figure it out. If it is
bogus, I will save up for my very own emeter.

I am also getting a reading on the battery level that does not agree
with what my own meter tells me about the battery. Is that meter bogus
too ? Is it adjustable ?
No point in struggling with either one if they don't tell the truth.

Thanks,
Daisy