[VAC] 56 OVERLANDER has to find a home

Hey gang,
My family lives in the Northwest and my Mother is ill, so I'm starting
the process of moving to the Northwest coast.  Can only take one of the
two trailers I have on this coast.  The 58 Traveler is such a convenient
size to complement the 55 Safari I have in Idaho so I think the only
choice is to sacrifice the 56 Overlander I have here in Rhode Island.
It is all original except for the floor tiles, rear bath, twins with one
over twin bunk, couch in front, drop leaf table, original stove,
refrigerator etc.  Replaced the split rims last year. Things were
working when I got it but, aside from a thorough cleaning I never
restored it yet. Don't know if the fridge is still working, but it was
when I first got it.  Other systems should be good.  It is in a storage
yard so it is harder to check, but I will be going over all the systems
in the next few weeks.  Sofa needs recovering, needs new foam for beds,
needs door gasket/seal and floor is soft as usual in that area for about
a foot in.  This is a beautiful ORIGINAL unit and I thought I'd let
listees know before I put it on all the for sale websites.  Have a good,
complete set of photos in and out and can send them over the net to any
and all.  Will take the best offer over $5000.  It will need some work
to get it to perfect running order, but it is towable and ready to go.
I have reduced 2 photos to size that may get through.  I really love
this unit and wouldn't let it go if I had a choice.
Tom Walden

Picture wouldn't go through, so let me know if you want to see, even
just to check it out if you aren't buying.