[VAC] Re: Blackwater Tank on 70 Sovereign (31')

Chris,
I can just say one thing regarding removal of the stroud. It's a pain in the
rear! I have a 64 GT that I have been working on the shroud removal and have
managed to remove all but the rear bolts. The square nuts holding the shroud to
the floor have posed a problem due to the bolt spinning and it's all rusted. The
dremel tool has been the tool of choice. Nothing else has been able to fit in
the tight space.
I can't advise of the rest of the black water tank detaching because I haven't
been able to get that far yet after many of weekends spent on this shroud. My
advise is, I you can afford it and don't have the time to fix it, have someone
else do it. It is cutting into my travel time. Not to mention the fustration
with the bolt removal. The configuration of the shroud and bolt placement might
be different on your rig. This is just my experience. If you do attempt it, make
sure to wear proper safety gear. ie: dust mask and eye protection!  Good luck!

Melanie
64 GT