[VAC] Re: Blackwater Tank on 70 Sovereign (31')

All-
Took the A/S on it's maiden voyage from Wake Forest,NC to Murrells Inlet, SC
with the wife, 4kids and a dog.  Overall an excellent experience except for
the odor that eminated from the bathroom.  Upon closer inspection outside I
quickly discovered a portajohn odor at the rear of the trailer.  I figure
it's the blackwater tank.  This morning I drilled out the rivets and took
out the rear angle iron cross member.  The outer shroud was pretty well
deteriorated at the rear base.  The angle iron has some surface rust but
looks pretty good.  This has raised a couple of questions;
1.  What else do I need to disconnect in order to pull out the tank and how?
2.  How do I detach the toilet from the tank, does the plastic shroud around
the toilet come off to reveal bolts, how many?
3.  Do I need to disconnect the dump valve?
4.  I've been searching the threads for over an hour and haven't found any
step by step dialogue or info re: service bulletins, is there anything
archived?
5 Am I getting in over my head and how much would I expect to pay for a
repair?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Chris 70 Sovereign 31', 4 kids under 7, a dog and a very patient wife.